Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Leave it.

Yowza.

Has it really been almost two weeks since my last post?



Between the start of school and my youngest brother getting engaged, my poor blog has been neglected. Throw in a few temper tantrums and a house laden with cars of all shapes and sizes, and you survey most of my life:-)


Where were we?

Oh, yes- The Packin Smart.

I love this product, but honestly there is another one I love even more that accomplishes the same goal. It is the Snack Happened. What I adore is the ease of trasportation due to the soft fabric. They are small enough to fit easily inside any purse or diaper bag, and can fold up when they are not in use.

The Snack Happened is the one and only FDA approved snack bag on the market. Adorable exterior prints makes it easy to forget the most important thing- you are reusing! Every time you fill the Snack Happened up with goodies, you are saving landfills from another plastic baggie.

The size is perfect for goldfish, storing sandwiches; at only $9.95 each, I think these are the very best way to take along snacks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are awesome! Love them - and my kids get so much attention at school with them! Thanks.