- They sell a set of four 12 by 12 cork boards at Michael's for around $6.
- Each square takes around 16 by 16 inches of fabric for covering.
- Having too much fabric made it more difficult to give the corners a smooth and finished look.
- A staple gun was my device for holding the fabric in place, but I have also seen other's use hot glue.
- One nail dead center keeps them in place perfectly.
I love how much color and vibrancy they add to my kitchen wall. I plan on adding an Uppercase Living wall art above it--I will snap a picture of it when I am finished.