As you know, I love random facts and figures, so I thought I would share some with you.
- 1.7% of my business comes from the State in which I live (Michigan).
- I have to pay $97 in USE tax, meaning I have to pay 6% for the supplies I purchased out of state.
- I spent $5300 at the post office.
- My husband does postal runs almost every week day, so that is an average of about 250 trips.
- I paid $1200 in business insurance.
- That was way too much to pay for business insurance:-)
- I just read on Itzy Ritzy's twitter account that Jessica Alba picked up a snack happened bag at the ENK children's booth this last week. FUN!
- April 2009 ushered in my most amount of hits- 400,000. Meaning, that each website visitor that month clicked an average of 30 pages.
- I currently offer around 500 items.
- My favorite thing to do: find new items. I love the "hunt for handmade".
It is always fun for me to sit back and compare figures to see if I am growing and what areas can be improved.
Goals for 2010: double website traffic, work on SEO, find more charitable organizations to be involved with, run interesting giveaways/contests, be more consistent with my newsletter, carve out "business hours", and be better at recording for 2010 taxes (okay, that's not gonna happen, but a girl can dream:-)