Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Lately, I have been adding so many products, that is all I have been featuring! While I love to showcase some of the other designers here at MiniMe BabyGear, it has been a while since I jotted anything for the blogging world.

It has been beautiful here in Michigan- about 78 degrees. I can hardly believe that a month ago we still had snow on the ground! It has been a strange spring here. I am fortunate because my hubby is a teacher so he stays home all summer. We have a lot of fun and lots of lazy days and entertaining friends.

I did want to point out the Great Cloth Diaper Hunt is going on- www.diaperdecisions.com. Basically an internet scavenger hunt, there are many, many prizes awarded- plus it is so much fun to hunt!

Also this month: if you sign up for my newsletter, I am giving away one Circus Circus Wet Happened? bag, and one set of burp cloths. Winner to be drawn June 1st, and notified via e-mail. No purchase necessary. Also in the month of May, spend $50 at MiniMe BabyGear and get a double fun onesie of your choice free! Enter your choice during checkout.

And for all you Mothers- Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Children are a precious gift from God, and I am so thankful I have my little one to spend the day with. We celebrate you today!

No comments: