Saturday, May 5, 2007

Introducing: Lil' Sugarpum

When I was fourteen, I spent the better part of my summer baby sitting for a little girl. She always had the cutest outfits on, but never had anything in her hair. Naturally, for Christmas I bought her a bunch of hair clips to complete each outfit. Thus, my love of all things girly began.
MiniMe BabyGear is proud to introduce Lil' Sugarplum- beautiful boutique hair clips. The best part? Not only are they adorable, but the infant clips have a Velcro strip inside requiring only a few strands of hair. These are great for party favors, weddings, birthdays, or simply every day wear. With so many styles to choose from, and shipping only $1, pick up a few of them now for your little girl. $6.99 each at MiniMe BabyGear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to rave about how adorable these clips are and how well made they are! I love them and I cannot say enough about the quality and craftsmanship that goes into each hairclip. They make great gift, party favors, stocking stuffers, etc.
Plus they really do stay put in my daughters hair.

Amber
Thousand Oaks, CA