Saturday, September 8, 2007

Wet Bags finally here

I have waited for two and a half months, my PUL slowly depleting...Finally! I have more wet bags! If you have an order on file, I apologize for the delay. Your order will go out on Monday.

If you have not checked them out yet, please go to MiniMe BabyGear to see the new fabrics available.
While you are there, also check out the new footprint plaques. They will become a treasured keepsake for those tiny, precious feet. Customization available with name and date of birth- five colors available.

Also this week, Baby Star products will be coming! I love this blanket-- with the funky edge binding and plush fabrics, it is the perfect blanket for the new baby. Look for it next week in the blanket section.

I have been experiencing website difficulties this weekend, so if you are being re-directed to my old site, that is why. I am hoping it will be fixed by Monday.

No comments: