Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Amazing!

Yesteday a very interesting thing happened. I woke up, played with my son for a couple of hours, finished decorating the Christmas tree (I know, I know, a little early:-) and this really strange thing happened--the world of MiniMe BabyGear went on without me! I am so used to checking my e-mail first thing, returning e-mails for about an hour, working out issues. I love to do it, but sometimes it sets our day off on the wrong foot because I get so involved first thing. It felt so good to just relax, play with him, and give him my full attention for a while before doing business stuff. I am going to try and do it more often!
My great find of the week is: POTTY TOPPERS! Found at Babies R Us, they have saved me many gross moments, and I have only have them for a day. I get so sick of wiping pee off public toilets and trying to set out toilet paper only to have it fall off when I set my son on the potty, and I really hated the thought of bringing a disposable toilet seat everywhere I go (the bottom of it still touches the dirty seat, which I find disgusting). Retail is $4.99 for 10 of them. Worth every penny, as far as I am concerned!

Gobble, Gobble- Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families! Take the day and celebrate the many things we have to be thankful for. Wishing you a very happy and relaxing holiday.

No comments: