Thursday, February 19, 2009

Don't be fooled!


When I started sewing Wet Happened? wet bags a few years ago, who would have ever thought it would turn into this? Once they did so well in Target, I knew there would be copiers. Unfortunately, it is just a part of this industry. I just did not think there would be so many this fast.


I knew it was coming, but that does not mean I am happy about it.


Each one has some gimmick associated- the seams are sealed, the zipper is a different color, it has a unique interior pocket, etc., etc. Bottom line is that the Wet Happened? wet bag history of reliability speaks for itself.


Hundreds of happy customers, an unmatched level of customer service, and beautiful craftsmanship that you can rely on are the reason the Wet Happened? bag continues to be the industry leader.

No comments: