Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Products


These stroller liners, from B & V Kids, are such a wonderful idea. When Bryce came along, it was nice to change my stroller and give it a fresh, updated look. The boring navy was just not cutting it! These are padded and have the strap holes, and are much nicer than many others on the market. Retail: $68.00
I also adore this diaper bag from Gypsy Rose designs. The mix of patterns and different fabrics is so fresh and unique. I love each and every choice. She really does a great job of blending an excellent shaped bag with beautiful fabric. Six interior pockets, $99.00
Coming Soon: The Constructive Eating Set. There actually is a plate that goes with this, too. What I love most about this set is that it is a unique and fun idea for boys. I will be honest, other than the Ellie Bellie Kids Capes or the Applique Onesies, there is not a whole lot out there for boys that does not include Fisher Price, Tonka, or Hot Wheels. Don't get me wrong--we love our cars, but just how many of them does one kid need? These would make an excellent gift, or just a fun idea for creative eating. Retail $18.00



And finally, I am drooling over this hand painted artwork from Jamie's Paint and Design. We love anything surfing or water related, and I fell in love with these name tiles, above. There also is a great selection of adoption, communion, baptism, teacher, or new baby gifts. The birth certificates are personalized, and always great for a keepsake. Starts at $13.00.

No comments: