Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tip of the Day: For Moms of Boys


We have a problem here at the MiniMe BabyGear house.


One of epic proportions.


Try as I might, day or night, I cannot get the little boy stink out of my bathroom.


I clean and clean, and the smell remains. There is some pee somewhere, I just can never find it to eliminate the smell. The walls, base of the toilet, even under the toilet have been scrubbed, and still I cannot ward off that smell.


Enter: Scrubbing Bubbles.


I hosed down the entire bathroom yesterday, and it is the first time in two years I cannot smell pee.


Just in time for me to start potty training boy #2.


:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Scrubbing Bubbles! I do not have any kids, but I do have a husband! ha ha ;)

Our bathroom is constantly fighting off hard water stains (especially our tub) from rusty water and such. The ONLY thing that has worked thus far has been ... [insert drum roll please] ... Scrubbing Bubbles!

I swear by the stuff! :)

MiniMe Mom said...

I never thought to use it for little boy (or big boy LOL) stink:-)

Must have some good, harsh chemicals in it LOL