Sunday, March 25, 2007


"A rising tide lifts all boats."

One of my favorite things about this type of work are all the amazing people I am in daily contact with. I am fortunate to be surrounded by many independent, inspirational woman who run major companies while maintaining a happy household. I could name at least ten people that have helped me, but I want to highlight one in particular- Marina Westerdahl of Comfy Crawlers. She has been a guest contributor for MiniMe BabyGear Blog in the past, and I currently sell her adorable crawling pants on my site. She was having professional photos done of her products, and asked if I would want one taken of the breastfeeding buddy. No wonder COSTCO magazine has chosen her as one the of top seven woman entrepreneurs to look out for. Good things really do happen to good people, and I am honored that so many smart and talented business women have been so willing to help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jamie,
I was soooo touched to read your post tonight! Thank you!! It means so much that you think so highly of me and of our friendship! Truly, we are here for one another as we grow in our personal lives and in our profesional lives!!
Marina