Friday, March 9, 2007

Work in Progress

A few new things going on over at MiniMe Baby Gear:
  • Changing the website- it is still functional, and I am hoping to have all of the "kinks" out as far as page design by the end of the weekend. Thanks for your patience!
  • A celebrity baby will now be wearing MiniMe BabyGear! Kobe Bryant's daughter will be sporting both the Daddy's Little Princess and the Princess rufflebutt onesie.
  • Wild on Houston is featuring the Wet Happened? Zippered Wet bag in an upcoming Trendy Babies segment.
  • A few new retailers selling MiniMe BabyGear- GissyBella, Mom4Life, Crafty Babies, InStyleMoms, Miss Priss, Love Bug Lane, Oh BabyLove, and the Baby Boutique at Widow's Womb.

I am so blessed to be doing what I love- so thanks to all of you customers that come back again and again and tell your friends about me. I am truly grateful!

3 comments:

Omar Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love your new banner!! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, All the new website changes look great! I'm thrilled to be carrying your adorable products in my store.
Jamie
Mom and Owner, http://www.craftybabies.com