Sunday, August 19, 2007

Business Ramblings...

I have to admit that one of the best parts of my business is meeting other women. I love getting e-mails with pictures of your grandchildren or kid's wearing something purchased at MiniMe BabyGear. Some precious new life curled up with a Baby Birdie blanket or a proud Big Brother sporting a new Brothers Rock shirt. My new favorite was an e-mail I received this past week from a grandma that just found out her children were expecting a boy and she just could not wait to share. Being in the baby business sure is fun.


Along with that comes the pleasure of meeting other mompreneurs with awesome products. I added a bunch of new products this past weekend from moms in the Grand Rapids area, and I have a feeling that more great products are to come! As the holidays roll around, so do the craft fairs! Grand Rapids is known for having lots of crafters so I cannot wait to see all the beautiful new baby products out there waiting to be introduced to the cyberworld.
A few favorites:
The riding pony- I love this product. It brings me back to galloping outside, chasing down the bad guys that needed lasso-ing. Handmade from mane to tail, this is one of those great products that will actually let your child get exercise and encourage their imagination while playing with it. So many fun options to choose from including my favorite-an Appaloosa pony, $23.95.

Rhinestone onesies with adorable sayings such as "Sassy", "Miss December" (or any month you choose), "Future Supermodel", "Drama Queen". Sold for $22.95, also available in a t-shirt.

Messenger bag- This bag is great for storing little treasures, drink boxes, or toting items off to school. The shape of the bag is gorgeous, and as with anything handmade- the quality is unbelievable. It measures approximately 12" high and the base is 3.5" x 10". The handles are adjustable from 23" to 40. Features a solid fabric with an accent fabric down the middle. The back side of the bag and the interior are the same solid fabric. The interior of the bag has two pockets, key fob, and secured with a magentic snap. Buy it now for $39.95, three styles to choose from.


I am also working on finding an adequate loop for the Wet Happened? Designer wet bag. I am testing a few things out, but plan on adding it to the new design as I have had a lot of requests for it. Thanks to all of you who make my job so much fun!

No comments: