Thursday, August 16, 2007

A little happy news...

Well, as you can tell from my new profile picture, we are expecting a new little one!! While we are so thrilled, as it was a long journey for us to conceive, it has surely put a damper on my work! I normally work from 9pm- around 3 or 4 am, and it has worked for me for a very long time to keep those hours. However, I do not get morning sickness, I get night sickness! Around 10pm, I am feeling positively green, leading me to throw in the towel much earlier than I would like.

So, I am muddling through and trying to complete everything. Thanks to all who have given me a little slack over the past week or so. I appreciate your patience during this exciting time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jamie! I remember you saying on MWS that you had a bit of a struggle ... me too. :) It makes it that much more rewarding in the end ... so happy for you!