Thursday, August 9, 2007

Back from Vacation...


Vacation was so incredibly nice. I thought I was ready to come back to work full force, until I got back and saw the amount of work I have to do! Coupled with the wet bag purchase button not working, it has been a few days of madness around here.

I am trying to process and handmake orders as quickly as possible. Thanks to all of you who waited two long weeks while I played in the sun and sand with my family. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from vacation:

Playing in the fountain at University of Redlands

In the pool with Dad
I am updating my website tonight with a few new fabrics, and a couple of fantastic new products. Coming soon...a messager bag (just in time for school), the Parking Pal Magnet, and the Pacifier Place. I will review them later this week.
Also, please note that I have been having some problems with my shopping cart. It is not allowing wet bags to be added to the cart. If you would like to purchase one immediately, please use my old site:
and you will still be able to purchase them directly. I am sorry- I have someone looking into it right now! Thank you for your patience!

No comments: