Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Wet Happened? wet bag styles

Thank God for family! My sweet brother and mother spent nine hours helping me bag and tag. Of course, with a three year old and new baby in the mix, we had to take many breaks to go out back and swing on Grandma's new swingset, go potty, take the cozy coup for a walk...

The new styles are here, and if you have not had a chance, I encourage you to view them here. I am excited to have some fresh colors to look at!

If you have got a minute, I would love for your vote in Style Bakery's 4th Annual Designers on the Rise contest. Just click on the link and it will take you to a form. Enter the Wet Happened? wet bag in the baby section. Easy as pie! Thanks in advance for participating!






1 comment:

LeeSun said...

duly voted.

btw, love the new styles! they are beautiful and funky as usual!

i especially love the coriander one :-)