Saturday, May 30, 2009

Muffin Top.

I admit I had not heard the term muffin top, and how it applied to a woman's stomach's, until after my first child.


Specifically, a fellow breastfeeding mom said" I would much rather have someone see my boobs than my muffin top."

From Wiki: "Muffin-top" is a generally pejorative slang term used to describe the phenomenon of overhanging flesh when it spills over the waistline of pants or skirt in a manner that resembles the top of a muffin spilling over its paper casing.

Stop pot baby muffin top with these belly bands.
These are soft and stretchy, and fit securely over your expanding belly without cutting off circulation. They easily hold up a pair of jeans, but stretch so well that they do not feel tight in any way. It is great to be able to wear your normal clothes longer, and also for that in between stage where maternity clothes are too big and regular clothes too small.

You will easily get your investment back on these belly bands. I wore them when I first got pregnant to hide the unbuttoned jeans, all the way to the end. Of course, unlike movies, my stomach did not rebound back into shape for the first few months, so this was used almost every day to hide the muffin top.

I now use them under shirts for the layered look.
Found under mommy's helpers (along with some other great finds) for 14.95, you will love these! Tons of colors to choose from.

No comments: