Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School

My husband is home all summer.

Which makes it pretty hard to be excited about going back to school. If I lived in a state where the majority of winter wasn't spent holed up in my house, it might be different. But come January, there is nothing but time and gray snow for the next three months. It is my slowest season on the website, and my husband's busiest time at school. Time creeps by at a snail's pace, with some weeks feeling like they will never be checked off the calendar.

So to me, fall and school represents the onslaught of winter.

And I hate it.

I just bought a backpack, and even that is a hard task for me to accomplish. I want to wait til the last minute and savor every last sweet drop of summer.

I guess the upside is that the backpacks/lunch packs I have to offer are so darn cute, they make it hard to not be excited:





They are running out fast, so if you are interested, please hurry!

No comments: