Monday, February 19, 2007

Conan

I have a confession. I adore Conan O'Brien. Even if I am exhausted, I stay up just to watch his monologue. I realize this has very little to do with business. I just love that he does not take his job seriously. When something goes wrong on his show, which it often does, he frequently says "this show is horrible" or "well, we are a low budget show". I love that he is willing to make fun of himself. He does not get all worked up, just moves on and we all laugh with him. I am more serious when things go wrong. I worry, I fret, I digest and turn it over and over in my mind. Then, after it all works itself out (which it always does), I have spent all that time worrying. I am a working on changing that.

"There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God whatsoever should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever." Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know you posted this forever ago, but I just got around to reading your business blog again.

I agree, Conan RULES!