Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Introducing: Princess Burps, new sale section, and new ribbon choices


You know that feeling you get when you have stared at a computer screen too long? I have it- my eyes feel downright bug-gy.

For a while now, I have promised a friend that I would come up with a Princess themed burp cloth- it has literally sat on my table waiting to be photographed for weeks. With "Princess" embroidered in pink and matching "Pretty as a Princess" and princess themed-glass slipper, crowns, flowers ribbons, this will be a sure hit for that little princess in your life. Personalized under the "Princess" with your choice of first name. Retails for $9.95, available now at MiniMe BabyGear.

Also new: sale section. Many items I have in inventory here do not fit into any current category. Perhaps I sold an item in the past and discontinued the line, or maybe the font was larger than usual, or simply just items I want to give you a good deal on- all of these will be under the sales section soon. I only added three items tonight, but I have many more waiting to be added. chekc back soon, and Happy Shopping!

I also updated and added many ribbons. If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact me and I will try to accomodate any and all requests.

Coming soon: Goodfather DVD's and Hair Clips, and the totally redesigned Diva Robes

No comments: