Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Items

It seems not a week goes by that I do not hear from a customer saying, "You know what would be great to offer your customers?", followed by a description of some great handmade treasure. While I am honored that so many people want me to hand make new products for them, it is hard to keep so many options in stock. Developing new products takes so much time, so I am limited in how many new products I can manufacture.

In an effort to offer as many handmade products as I can, I have decided to partner up with some other moms already hand making fabulous items with the same aesthetic you would expect from MiniMe BabyGear. All are proudly made in the USA, and I have fallen in love with each and every new product I am offering.

So, if there is something you would like to see at MiniMe BabyGear, please contact me and I will see if it is something I can make or that I can find some other great mom making. I love new ideas, so keep 'em coming!

No comments: