I have had a number of people ask if they could sign a petition, or write their congressman, or if there was any way to help with this new CPSIA legislation. I thought it would be important to repost some of the various ways you could help. Thank you for helping. I just fear that by the time this is all sorted out, many of us will be out of business!
Here's what you can do to help.
1. Start by telling everyone you know…discuss at school and playgroup.
2. Vote for amending the law on Change.org. With enough votes it will be presented to President Obama in January!
3. Find your congress person and senators and write a letter like the sample here.
4. Sign this petition, to be submitted to the CPSC.
5. Check out these additional resources: Facebook -Help Save Handmade Toys from the CPSIA and Handmade Toy Alliance