Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank you!

As this year draws to a close, I could not be happier. God is good.


This year ushered my sweet little guy, Bryce Xavier, into the Bird household (April 2008). Content to sit and watch his big brother, he has brought so much joy to our family. Along with every other mother, I was concerned that there was no way I could possibly love him as much as Kayden... but I do! Suffice to say, I am completely in love with both of them.


Highlights of the year in business:
  • Going into 330 Target stores, and having the Wet Happened? bag exceed expectations. Some days I still cannot believe I am actually a Target vendor. Wild.

  • The December Pregnancy and Newborn article.

  • Finding a reliable manufacturer (this one makes me more thankful than you could ever know!)

  • Adding some really great new products. Most of the vendors at MiniMe BabyGear I count as friends as well, and I love talking with them and finding ways to help each other grow. It is one of the best parts of my job, honestly.


One of the things I feel passionate about is giving back to the community in which you live, and I am so grateful that this year, I was able to give so many Princess robes to Devos Children's hospital. I am sure some little girl is delighted to be prancing around in her new boa robe.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this such a great year and all your support. I am fortunate that I get to work from home and be a part of my kids lives. Thank you for allowing me to do what I love!
Jamie Bird :-)

No comments: