Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Four years ago, my new sewing machine's permanent home was the kitchen table. Our apartment was so small that was the only sensible place for it, unless I wanted to sew sitting in bed. I sat down in front of that beautiful machine, and realized I had no idea where to begin. Amazing how time flies sometimes. It has been a journey.

As my business grew, so did my idea of what it would look like. First, it was just a seasonal hobby during craft shows, then came the website I naively thought could be built in two hours. After a few months, I had over fifty items offered for sale.

Over the next few weeks, you will be noticing a few more changes. I am going to return to making fewer items, as it has gotten too crazy to make everything myself and offer so many choices. Right now, I am thinking the following will still be offered:
  • Breastfeeding Buddy
  • Burp Cloths
  • Minkees
  • RuffleButt onesies
  • Diaper Bags
  • Wet Bags
  • Dress Up Robes
  • and the Dedication Line

Thanks to all of you who have ordered the other items. It certainly has been fun to make them!

No comments: