Monday, July 13, 2009

Mega Heart Monday:Ja*Lu organics

When my son was a baby, I tested out a Ja*Lu swaddle blanket.

I have to admit, I never swaddled my first son. I understood the point of it, but I could never get the blanket wrapped tight enough and the blankets were always falling out of the swaddle.


Then I got this blanket.
I adore it because of the stretchiness and the lightness. It is the perfect weight, with a breathable quality that other blankets do not possess.
Enough gushing. On to the charity.



Ja*Lu's owner Deanna is so committed to philanthropy, the give to three organizations. One of which is The Mary House, a home for expectant mothers who are alone or are living on the streets.

In her words "We feel so fortunate to be able to provide each mother at the Mary House with a “welcome baby” gift set of ja*lu products."

If you would like to learn more about this charity, go to http://www.maggiesplace.org./
I guarantee those ladies at Mary's House are thrilled when they see the Ja*Lu people coming.
I am always inspired by companies that take their community role seriously.

No comments: