Monday, July 6, 2009

Mega Heart Monday:The Meanest Mom

I have read this blog for a while; the mom that writes it has a gift for taking the everyday and making it hilarious--probably because I can relate. Life with kids is never boring.



Like this post- cracks me up every time I read it.

Why The Meanest Mom has Mega Heart: A lot of blogs I know charge for advertising. Those little banners on the side are all paid for by companies like myself. In essence, it is a pretty great way to advertise if the blog has a lot of readers.

The Meanest Mom could charge for her banner spots, but she doesn't. Instead, she allows the company to give to someone in need as opposed to paying her. For example, this month my family to give to is Lindsay, a little one year old that was born with only half a heart.

Her only rule is that we give with a generous heart.

That, in itself, is pretty darn cool.

Even better is that she does not advertise she is doing it. She does it all just out of the goodness of her heart.

Her Mega Heart :-)

No comments: