Friday, June 26, 2009

Guessing Game Friday: How many shoes does my husband own?


I was going to have a "guess how many t-shirts my husband has", but I did not have time to count them this evening. That contest will have to be saved for another day.

Instead, I am having a "guess the number of Jordan Shoes my husband currently owns contest". Keep in mind that these are JUST the Jordans, not the entire shoe collection.




To be fair I have included pictures.

Winner to receive your choice of Jack or Jill Stripe.

Leave a comment here, on facebook, or twitter @minimebabygear.

Oh, and I did not forget about Wet Bag Wednesday. I just did not get to it this week! Will resume next Wednesday.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

My guess is 18.

Hannah said...

My guess is 24

Brigitte said...

Ha ha. This is a good one. Josh probably has quite a few with his love for basketball. Plus, Jordan's were amazing shoes in their day and maybe even still are. I am going to say 32. (Magic's number) :) Hello to all and hope all is well!

Katie said...

My guess is 42. I really don't have a clue, I just saw that extra closet downstairs :)

Emily Kloosterman said...

I am going to say 19.

Emily Kloosterman said...

I forgot to say that I LOVE those little leggings - my cousin Michelle had them on Juliet at the cottage and I wanted them!! Thanks!!

Brie H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.